Sunday, December 9, 2012

Reflecting on my blog

Creating and upkeeping a blog for my English 1A class has certainly been interesting. Before the fall semester started, I had never taken part in blogging at all; I hadn't created one or even read one. I've come to see that blogs can be beautiful things. It was great to have blog assignments because I could be creative and say what I wanted to say however I wanted to say it. It's not often that one gets a chance to do something like that for a grade. I'm not sure if I will keep blogging. Part of me wants to continue this form of self expression, but to be quite honest, I'm not sure if I'll be motivated enough to press on. So for any of you who care, I wouldn't advize that you wait at your computer 24/7 for what ever my next post could be... Thankfully, I doubt anyone would miss this though. So we'll just have to see. Maybe I'll be back with more ramblings from within my scattered mind and maybe not. Who knows what the future holds. Please continue to enjoy pleasant tomorrows. Goodbye. Or perhaps it is so long-for now.

1 comment:

  1. I always enjoyed hopping over here and reading your thoughts via the blog. You had interesting and thoughtful observations throughout the semester. I think your 5 Photo Essay (ode to Valerie) may be my favorite. Great tone and style there. But you really had great tone & style throughout this blog. So,keep writing, in some format, because you're good at it and have a lot to share.

    Great having you in class this semester. You were a key contributor to our discussions.//lm

    ReplyDelete